Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Coming .. It's Coming..

It's PC FAIR Year End Crazy Sale(the cheapest ever in town with lots of lots of promotions, free gifts and things for you to grab)

Opps.. i'm crazy d :D faster get 2 Dec 5-7 coz i wana have my fun day at PC Fair At Penang International Sports Arena (PISA).. I would be there for Celcom Broadband & MNP Promotion.
If anyone of you(my blog visitors) would like to be equiped with your own laptop you probably should find 1 there and get yourself a happy time but b4 you buy anything please remember to survey 1st ^^ or else you'll regret.
But for broadband you can straight away find me coz currently Celcom is the best Broadband Service Provider with coverage at anywhere anytime in the whole Malaysia unless you're in the jungle or cave. And also the cheapest rates for everyone to enjoy it's High Speed Download Packed Access(HSDPA/3.5G) service at only RM98 per month without contract.
And we have ready 30pcs of Watch Phones to be grabbed by you at an affordable price. So call me now to booked for 1 or for more info.

DON'T ALWAYS THINK THAT IT WOULD BE CHEAPER LAST MINUTES SALES BECAUSE IT'S NOT. IT'S TOTALLY GOING TO BE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OUTSIDE PRICES.

For details of the promotions. Kindly contact me (Jason) at : 013 488 6717 (only malaysian)
OR
email me : rebirthzai@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment