Tuesday, December 02, 2008

PC Fair 2008

Yo all.. Sorry for the bus-y-nesssss...... of me for this few days coz got many preparation to do for Pc Fair Promotion Coming Soon so no time for my blog. But come back to the title.. We are there for Celcom Broadband Promotion as well as Postpaid, Mobile Number Porting and much much more and lots of promotion. We are selling Watch Phone there aso. By the way, we are the only 1 who sells it which is made in Malaysia. Those from china mayb cheaper but we are lot better than them we got 1 year warranty for all the products we are selling so why wait?

"We Are The Cheapest & We Are The Best".

For broadband inquiries u can aso mail me at rebirthzai@hotmail.com at anytime... If u r having problem with ur mobile broadband dongle do the same email me, contact me (013-488 6717) or sms me. For the price of the dongle in PC FAIR we are the cheapest for more info please do contact me As Fast As You Can while our stock is available. So do message me.

Venue : Pisa(Penang International Sports Arena)

Time : 10am - 9pm (to be extended depends on the amount of customers)

Date : December 5th - 7th 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment